Keep candles away from children and pets. Burn within sight and keep away from flammable objects. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop using candle when only 1/4" of wax remaining.
Use caution when entering and exiting your bath tub. We are not responsible for any injury cause by falls or adverse reactions to products. Consult with your health provider before using any new herbs or supplements.
Do not use on fabric or linen. Keep out of reach from small children and pets.
Journals are not intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical advice or treatment. Consult with a medical professional if needed. We are not responsible for any distress or damages.