Gratitude is the perfect candle to aid in thanking God for what you have and what's to come. The color white symbolizes blessings, purification, cleansing, truth, enlightment, spirituality, protection, healing, and harmony. Gratitude is a refreshing coconut lemongrass scent with citrine and an herbal blend.
- Glitter is added to symbolize happiness
- Citrine aids in positivity, optimism, abundance, joy, energy boost, manifestation, and success.
- Lemongrass promotes joy, openness, clarity, and growth
- Lemon is added to symbolize happiness, love, and light.
- Sunflower symbolizes hope, happiness, renewal, and faith
This candle was made for every customer who burns it - with the hope that gratitude becomes part of your daily spiritual journey.
How to Use:
- Use this candle to pray or manifest whatever you desire.
- Keep wick trimmed to 1/4 inch.
- For the first burn, keep candle lit until the top layer of wax melts completely across the surface (edge to edge) of the glass to prevent tunneling and provide an even burn. This can take 2-3 hours. Do Not extinguish flame before the candle melts from edge to edge. Doing this will negatively impact the clean burn of the candle.
- Burn in enclosed space for at least 30 mins for optimal scent dispersion. Soy candles are not like store brand paraffin candles, which have toxic chemicals to help with the scent. Therefore, the scent throw will differ with natural soy candles.
- Leave at least ½ inch of wax at the bottom, do not burn your candle all the way down.
- Use a candle snuffer or the candle lid to extinguish the flame.
- Once your candle is complete, be sure to save your crystals! Remember results are based on your faith and intentions.
DISCLAIMER: Due to crystals coming in different sizes and shapes, candle may not look exactly as pictured. Each candle will have its own unique look. All candles are made to order.